Monthly Archives: October 2016
In preparation for the retirement of the current Regtl Sec at the end of 2016, and in the interim period until such time as a successor is appointed and in post, there is a rolling programme to transfer his roles and duties to other parties, many of which have already occurred. To this end, it would be helpful if those still sending hard-copy mail directly to the Regtl Sec would indicate, on the outside of the envelope, the subject area involved. The initial requirement involves the following subject areas ( * indicates associated eNotice in the main body):
- Corps Artwork Orders. (*)
- Corps Books Orders. (*)
- Centurion Fund (*).
- Centurion Subscriptions (*).
- Centurion (*).
- Corps Jewellery. (*see relevant eNotice below on change of address notifications).
- Corps History.
- Corps Death Notice Forms (CDNF). (*).
- RAF Regt Offrs’ Dinner Club (RAFRODC). (*)
- Corps Memorial Stones.
The mail may then be re-directed, as appropriate, to the relevant desk. [CPeN 408]