In preparation for the retirement of the current Regimental Secretary at the end of 2016, and in the interim period until such time as a successor is appointed and in post, there is a rolling programme to transfer his roles and duties to other parties, most of which have already occurred. To this end, it would be helpful if those still sending hard-copy mail directly to the Regimental Secretary would indicate, on the outside of the envelope, the subject area involved. The initial requirement involves the following subject areas ( * indicates associated eNotice in the main body):
– Corps Artwork Orders. (*)
– Corps Books Orders. (*)
– Centurion Fund (*).
– Centurion Subscriptions (*).
– Centurion Journal. (*).
– Corps Jewellery. (*see relevant eNotice below on change of address notifications).
– Corps History.
– Corps Death Notice Forms (CDNF). (*).
– RAF Regt Offrs’ Dinner Club (RAFRODC). (*)
– Corps Memorial Stones.
The mail may then be re-directed, as appropriate, to the relevant desk. [CPeN 407]