RAF Regiment Association Membership
There are 3 types of membership of the RAF Regiment Association:
Members or former members
(1) Commissioned in the RAF Regiment/Royal Auxiliary Air Force Regiment, or
(2) Mustered in the trade of Gunner. RAF Firemen serving from 1959 –1975 (or as a Gunner/Fireman) and servicemen of the RAF Regiment (Malaya) force are also deemed to be RAF Regiment personnel.
(3) Additionally, former RAF Ground Gunners and former members of the RAF Armoured Car Companies may also be admitted as Full Members.
Standard Membership £12.00 Click here to join
Members, or former members
(1) of the British, or Commonwealth Armed Forces who have served on the established strength of a RAF Regiment formation, unit or establishment (including the RAF Regiment Band).
(2) Immediate family members (ie spouses, partners, widows, widowers, brothers, sisters, parents, sons and daughters) of Members or personnel as defined in Rule 13(a).
(3) Members of bona-fide associations of another Service, Corps or Regiments, and to Service and Civic Dignitaries who, while not eligible for Full Membership, may be deemed worthy of the privilege.
Associated Membership £12.00 Click here to join